Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Momma's letters

dear linda

pictures in rhe thirties very nice thank you very much just awoke up and figured it out will explain the story when see you
it is my older years i am not deaf i under stand feel very alone we all have our problems found its better to be deaf
the news is not allways my business linda am gone tuesdays - to thursdays visit two home bound people once a week you
know do not promise and forget people today have there own world do not worry about me unnecerly am not alone people are kind was in hamilton yesterday telephone cable and wireless diabetic centre i make my own happiness please not worry about me
am ok look after yourself know you are happy about operation all will be well am doing best can what i have to work with

thanks for writing about operation we will have to talk about it you sound good try not to argue about things rather walk away
and be alone and calm down not worth fussing never gave up thinking of years find our own happiness some day lot more
will be clear. love you allways will be good. Maricheaux

From: starlite2012@hotmail.com
To: bdaonion1923@hotmail.com
Subject: old bermuda photos 1930's
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 20:24:39 -0400

dear Momma,
guess we got cut off, all of a sudeen you were not there, I figured you would call back but I guess we said all we had to say, the main point is I heard your voice again. I thought you were annoyed with me, I know I am not the best and should do better. Anyway, we were talking about old Bermuda, I found some old Bermuda pictures that I hope you can see, ask Christy to bring them up for you. or ask Macai, he is a very nice person and I am sure he would help you out in any way possible. Sometimes we have to overlook some things, it is different today, I had to accept certain things but then I am 30 years younger
anyway, here is the links, now I want to go see what I found myself



http://www.flickr.com/photos/24443965@N08/sets/72157615645491751/

hope you can see these, Momma stand up on your feet and DEMAND some things, the 1930's was your young years and you should see what you can. They are actually in colour
love always Linda

No comments: